Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Designer Concepts Hosts Networking Event at The Christian Center

I am a member of a business networking group called Peoria Business Boosters.   We have approximately 25 community and business leaders that meet twice per month to discuss business and community events.   Today was my turn to host the meeting and I wanted to feature a charitable organization that I have been a part of since I moved to Peoria in the mid-90's.
Chad Bailey and Phil Newton of the Christian Center address the Peoria Business Boosters at a meeting hosted by Designer Concepts.



 The Christian Center has brought Christ-centered recreation to central Illinois for 70 years.  It boasts a family friendly bowling alley and old-school game center that includes billiards, table tennis, and coin operated arcade games.  The Christian Center also provides youth sports programs all year long, including basketball, baseball, softball, and soccer. 


I was a soccer coach and my girls have both played in Christian Center leagues.  We love spending family nights at the bowling alley and game room.  It is truly one of Peoria's hidden gems.   To learn more call 685-4217 or  go to www.thechristiancenter.cc.
My family has been a part of the Christian Center for many years.  Can you find my girls?